Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Love-abouts blog!  I am happy to entertain any and all postings concerning my latest book, Love-abouts:  Enriching your Life and Deepening your Relationships.  I am now a proud sponsor of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) . . . effective of October 1st, I will donate 40% of my royalties for one full year to this critical not-for-profit organization.  Check out my website at www.HalfMoonBooksLtd.com to find out more and link to the NCMEC.  Thank you!
Mary Beth

1 comment:

  1. I was thrilled to read Love-abouts, with its simple but profound philosophy: in praising and reinforcing what we love in others, we spread Blossom Booster – over their lives and our own. Everybody flowers! (By some marvelous grace that opens our hearts to ourselves and each other.) Mary Beth wrote so persuasively about the effects of love-abouts in her life, I was dying to try it. Sure enough, I was overjoyed by some love-abouts directed to me, and also to find myself more keenly attuned to the positives in others -- more blossoms. Love-abouts is truly “what the world needs now.”

    ReplyDelete